positive new beginnings

Wow.  2022 is a whole new beast.  All my past decisions are coming around again.  Everything the I use to say, "eau, why would I want to do that" now, I'm like, "yeah, I want to do that".  It's like standing on the edge of a cliff, getting ready to jump off, knowing that I can spread wings and fly.

Last night, and every night really, I'm on some type of support call with Apple or Square.  Technology is moving so fast, and I can't keep up with how to use it.  I feel blessed that I have support staff to call, my own version of an IT team.  It's no longer just how to be good at skincare, I have to be good at marketing, sales, everything.  I love my home routines, now I am getting into solid work routines.  I've never been this person, but I like who I am becoming.

Comments

Popular Posts