Excited to be here

Another beautiful day.  We finally got snow and winter weather.  It's freezing and I slipped on the ice under the snow and wiped out, but it's all good.  I was excited to come back to the studio and follow through on my new end of the day rituals.  I just wrote a recap of my appointment yesterday to a new client.  It's been a while since I've had someone come in that already has a great routine, but everyone needs help refining it.  Just like I should probably get help with my office skills, but I'm going to figure it out on my own.  I'm scrappy like that.  I have two more things to do tonight before I head home.  Tomorrow I have one of my clients from a very long time ago coming in, and I have several more like that this week.  I guess reaching out and making the first move was a good thing.  I'm so excited to see them.

And my landlord put in a new faucet in the kitchen sink!  Now I'm all keen to paint that room before my summer parties.  


I have really enjoyed touching base with so many old friends.  My facebook post from a few days ago is still getting a lot of engagement and has a reach of over 1000 people so far.  My goals is to get everyone's emails and invite them to my summer parties.  I will sparkle this year, and bring everyone along with me.

Comments

Popular Posts