Reservations



If you want a lesson or skincare coaching, there are things that you can do at home to support your treatment and extend the results. 30 minutes is $50 and can be applied toward the product purchased in that session.

I want each facial to be better than the last. It evolves and has a life of its own. I can stop after the dermaplaning and let you get on with your day, but if you want more, I have plenty of extra bells and whistles.

After dermaplaning, the base package finishes with jojoba oil, smooth stones, and sunscreen. If you want more extravagant finishes, I always want to add the next step. The Dermaplaning Facial is 90 minutes, and you'll have the choice of including your ears and neck.

After your treatment, your hair may be a mess, but your skin will be radiant. 

If you cancel or want to reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of its start time, there will be a $35 rescheduling fee. This fee is not applied toward your next service. It's just a rescheduling fee to help cover the fixed cost of running my studio. I'll send you an invoice to pay before you can reschedule.  

If your life is unpredictable, just call me between 8 and 10 a.m. on the day you're available.  Online scheduling and rescheduling need to happen 24-hours before your appointment.

If you have a history of two or more last-minute cancelations and you still want to schedule ahead of time, you'll need to pre-pay for your appointment and be willing to forfeit the entire amount if you cancel within 24 hours.

In addition to shaping brows, I also tint. First, we'll do a patch test to make sure you aren't sensitive to the dye. Once that's determined, I create a bold brow with a custom shade. 

My online scheduling cuts off 24 hours before the appointment time. If you are looking for a same-day appointment, please call me at 859.441.6500 between 8 and 10 in the morning. My phone ringer is silent most of the day, which makes it hard to get ahold of me after 10 a.m., but I check it often.


Comments

Popular Posts